Burevestnik swimming pool Kazan, Russia
OPEN - 2011
- 6 000 capacity
- swimming pool
- multi-function sports hall
- cardio room
The Burevestnik swimming pool was the 24th of 29 venues to be built for the 2013 Summer Universiade. The facility was designed in accordance with International Swimming Federation (FINA) and European Swimming League (LEN) regulations for international-level short course, water polo and underwater swimming events.
AVK GMBH PERFORMED:
- supply and installation of Swiss Timing (Switzerland) scoring and timing systems for swimming and water polo;
- supply and installation of starting platforms;
- supply and installation Malmsten (Sweden) of dividing lanes;
- supply and installation Malmsten (Sweden) of dividing lanes storage trolleys;
- supply and installation of the Malmsten (Sweden) water polo field;
- supply, assembly and installation of swimming pool furniture;
- supply and installation of Malmsten (Sweden) referee catwalks;
- supply of anti-slip swimming pool sidewalks;
- supply and installation of sports and technological equipment for swimming pools.
Send a request to our experts.
Rely on the professionals.