Large competition trampoline - 6x4 mm bed - FIG approved
Material: steel frame, PVC cover, JERSEY cover, foam
Unfolded: 520 x 305 x 115 cm (LxWxH).
Folded: 345 x 83 x 220 cm (LxWxH).
Weight: 245 kg.
Compliance with: FIG
Sold without end decks and safety mats.
- 6 x 4 mm bed.
- Reinforced "electro galvanized" steel frame, section profile "egg shaped" (65 x 36 mm).
- 428 x 214 cm bed attached to the frame with 110 tempered steel cylindrical springs + 8 reinforced corner springs.
- Spring padding included, 3 cm thick.
- Pair of movable lifting roller stands.
- Micrometric adjustment of bed flatness with metal tensioners.
Made in EU.
Made of shock absorbing material
With washable surface
Fixed to frame with hook—and—loop fasteners
For the "Master" trampoline
For the "Grand Master" trampoline
Round, diameter 90 cm. Tubular steel frame structure with nylon central bouncing pad and side protections of plastic material, height 20 cm. Made in EU.
Made in EU.
The "Standard" open—end minitramp with open frame construction, is ideally suited to use in schools or leisure.
Size and weight
[Frame outer dimensions (LxW):] 120x120 cm.
[Dimensions when folded and stored (LxWxH:] ) 140x125x12 cm.
Required room height: Approx. 4.5 to 5 m.
Weight: 38.5 kg.
Can hold up to 90 kg.