Large competition trampoline - 6x6 mm bed - FIG approved
Material: steel frame, PVC cover, JERSEY cover, foam
Unfolded: 520 x 305 x 115 cm (LxWxH).
Folded: 345 x 83 x 220 cm (LxWxH).
Weight: 245 kg.
Compliance with: FIG
Sold without end decks and safety mats.
- 6 x 6 mm bed.
- Reinforced "electro galvanized" steel frame, section profile "egg shaped" (65 x 36 mm).
- 428 x 214 cm bed attached to the frame with 110 tempered steel cylindrical springs + 8 reinforced corner springs.
- Spring padding included, 3 cm thick.
- Pair of movable lifting roller stands.
- Micrometric adjustment of bed flatness with metal tensioners.
Material: steel frame, PVC cover, JERSEY cover, Foam
Bed height: 53 cm.
Bed width: 1.50 m.
Overall height (with guards): 60 cm.
Width: 2.20 m.
Length: 12.70 m.
Compliance whith: FIG
Made in EU.
With high—precision made trampoline bed made from 6x6—mm—wide nylon strands. With reinforced corner springs for increased stability
With 1 pair of rolling stands
With 1 pair of rolling stands with lift
With 1 pair of "Safe & Comfort" rolling stands with lift
Dimensions and weight
Frame outer dimensions (LxW) 520x305 cm.
Weight: 250 kg.
Dimensions when stored
On rolling stands with lift (LxWxH) 334x80x220 cm or 197 cm when lowered.
On rolling stands (LxWxH) 321x80x220 cm
Made in EU.
The "School" open—end minitramp with open frame construction, is ideally suited to use in schools or leisure.
Size and weight
[Frame outer dimensions (LxW):] 120x120 cm.
[Dimensions when folded and stored (LxWxH:] ) 140x125x12 cm.
Required room height: Approx. 4.5 to 5 m.
Weight: 38.5 kg.
Can hold up to 90 kg.