Complete large competition trampoline - 4 x 4 mm bed - with end desks and mat - FIG approved
Material: steel frame, PVC cover, JERSEY cover, foam
Unfolded: 520 x 305 x 115 cm (LxWxH).
Folded: 345 x 83 x 220 cm (LxWxH).
Weight: 245 kg.
Compliance with: FIG
Supplied with movable safety end decks (2 decks + 2 safety mats 300 x 240 x 20 cm). End deck is not foldable with the frame.
- 4 x 4 mm bed.
- Reinforced "electro galvanized" steel frame, section profile "egg shaped" (65 x 36 mm).
- 428 x 214 cm bed attached to the frame with 110 tempered steel cylindrical springs + 8 reinforced corner springs.
- Spring padding included, 3 cm thick.
- Pair of movable lifting roller stands.
- Micrometric adjustment of bed flatness with metal tensioners.
Material: PVC cover, foam
Weight: 8 kg.
Dim.: 200 x 200 x 5 cm.
Folded dim.: 200 x 100 x 10 cm.
Material: steel frame, PVC cover, JERSEY cover, Foam
Self—assembly frame 374 x 235 cm
Height: 80 cm.
Made in EU.
The "Advanced" booster board combines functionality of a classic springboard with the dynamics, light weight and vaulting of a trampoline.
Size and weight
LxW: 135x100 cm
Approx. 33 kg
Recommended user weight: Up to 60 kg
Height adjustable from 26.5 to 32 cm
[Max. load:] Up to approx. 90 kg
[With trampoline bed, size (LxW):] 93x57 cm