KAI OLIMP recreational and sports complex Kazan, Russia
OPEN - 2010
- 1 500 capacity
- multipurpose sports hall
- indoor swimming pool
- football stadium
KAI OLIMP is one of the largest sports facilities in Kazan and in the whole Russia. It was the venue for the basketball, football and water polo events at the 2013 Summer Universiade and is a training ground for track and field. Three underwater swimming world records were set at the KAI OLIMP pool during the European Aquatics Championships.
AVK GMBH PERFORMED:
- supply and installation of Swiss Timing (Switzerland) scoring and timing systems for swimming;
- supply and installation of starting platforms;
- supply and installation of mobile bulkhead;
- supply and installation of Malmsten (Sweden) dividing lanes;
- supply and installation of Malmsten (Sweden) dividing lanes storage trolleys;
- supply and setting up the Malmsten (Sweden) water polo field;
- supply, assembly and installation of swimming pool furniture;
- complete locker room equipping;
- supply and installation of Malmsten (Sweden) referee catwalks;
- supply of anti-slip swimming pool flooring;
- supply and installation of sports and technological equipment for swimming pools.
Send a request to our experts.
Rely on the professionals.