Malmsten movable floor
10.03.2020, Vienna, Austria
After many years in the industry, Malmsten knows where the market is heading. That is why so much time was put in developing a new generation of movable floors. Together with clients and engineers, Malmsten have developed a multifunctional product that can quickly adapt to different types of activities.
So, what is new?
- Primarily the drive consists of several screw jacks - each with its own adjustable engine. This gives greater flexibility to adapt the floor for more activities.
- The floor can be run at a speed of 420 mm/min.
- It´s easily cleaned which gives a substantial saving in chlorine consumption.
- Engines and lift units can be serviced from the top without emptying the pool.
- Service needs to be done only once a year.
- The installations are lubricated and cooled by water and therefore there is no risk that oil or fat can be mixed with the pool water.
- This system can be used both in concrete and stainless steel pools.
- Floor elements are covered with PE.