Complete large competition trampoline - 5 x 4 mm bed - with end desks and mat - FIG approved
Material: steel frame, PVC cover, JERSEY cover, foam
Unfolded: 520 x 305 x 115 cm (LxWxH).
Folded: 345 x 83 x 220 cm (LxWxH).
Weight: 245 kg.
Compliance with: FIG
Supplied with movable safety end decks (2 decks + 2 safety mats 300 x 240 x 20 cm). End deck is not foldable with the frame.
- 5 x 4 mm bed.
- Reinforced "electro galvanized" steel frame, section profile "egg shaped" (65 x 36 mm).
- 428 x 214 cm bed attached to the frame with 110 tempered steel cylindrical springs + 8 reinforced corner springs.
- Spring padding included, 3 cm thick.
- Pair of movable lifting roller stands.
- Micrometric adjustment of bed flatness with metal tensioners.
Made in EU.
The "Standard" open—end minitramp with open frame construction, is ideally suited to use in schools or leisure.
Size and weight
[Frame outer dimensions (LxW):] 120x120 cm.
[Dimensions when folded and stored (LxWxH:] ) 140x125x12 cm.
Required room height: Approx. 4.5 to 5 m.
Weight: 38.5 kg.
Can hold up to 90 kg.
For trampoline AVSS1449, rubber foam covered with Btex, with buttonhole application. Made in EU.
Material: steel frame, PVC cover, JERSEY cover, Foam
Self—assembly frame 374 x 235 cm
Height: 80 cm.